Feiyutech Ak2000 Dslr Camera Stabilizer Gimbal, Super Payload 2.8kg
NPR 55,000.00 (-13%)
- Max payload is up to 2.8KG, compatible with normal cameras.
- Present infinite originality in shooting with 360 degree rolling follow.
- Enjoy a powerful support system Touchscreen constructs.
- Two ways for connecting camera with gimbal, follow focus unit is supported as well.
- Individual extension supports to a variety of needs.
- Precise control of motor power is available by various modes of motor dynamics adaptation.
- Camera protection is provided by safety lock and limitation of rotation of tilt axis.
- Stair-step shape quick release plate fits more lenses.
- Find more possibility on carbon fiber extension rod and dual handle grip.
- An easier way to balance gimbal with new structure.
Load-bearing range: 250g/0.55lb–2800g/6.17lb including accessories such as lens (center balance)
1 x Shutter Release for Canon (N3)
Lenses: 2200mAhx4=8800mAh, 3.7V (please pay attention to installation of batteries)
Please use the charger provided for charging batteries.
Usage Time In Theory
12 Hours (When camera is balanced with gimbal)
≥5 hours by the charger provided and the adapter 5V/3A (quick charger is banned).
When the indicator on charger give a solid red light, that means batteries are charging. With a solid green light, batteries are fully charged.
Materials In Main Body
Tilt: 360° (Unlimited)
Roll: 360° (Unlimited)
Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Tilt: 360° (Unlimited)
Roll: ±30° (when controlled by Horizontal Adjustment Button)
360° (when parallel to the ground, and works in all follow mode, it could be controlled to rotate 360° by joystick)
Pan: 360° (unlimited)
Specs of Quick Release Plate
compatible with Manfrotto PL501 quick release plate. Quick release plate could be taken out of with camera from gimbal and be mounted on Fluid Head for photography.
Installation of Camera and Balance
Choose the suitable screw hole on quick release plate to fix the camera by 1/4 inch thumb screw.
The standard of balance: camera can stay there no matter where you point it to without holding by hand (tilt axis should be perfectly balanced).
Battery Installation and Power On & Off
Unscrew tailcap and insert batteries based on the following illustration.
Power on & off: long press the function button, the display will show “FY” and release it when you hear the beep tone.
Panning Mode (HF)
The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user’s hand.
Follow Mode (TF)
The roll direction is fixed, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user’s hand.
Lock Mode (LK)
The orientation of the camera is fixed.
All Follow Mode (AF)
All three axes of gimbal follows the movements of user’s hand.
★ Mode Button
1 Single tap: switch between Panning Mode /Lock Mode.
2 Double tap: enter Tilting and Panning Follow Mode. Single tap to switch to Panning Mode in this mode.
3 Triple tap: enter all follow mode. when gimbal is parallel to the ground, roll axis could be controlled to rotate 360° by joystick in this mode, creating Dutch-angle Shots.
1 Control gimbal to rotate
2 Adjust parameters of Rotation Time & Scroll Setting
★ Camera Button
1 When WIFI of camera is connected with gimbal, single tap camera button to have camera take photo
2 When shutter release cable is attached to both camera and gimbal, single tap camera button to have camera take photo (recording could be controlled when the shutter of camera is set as a start/stop of filming)
★ Video Button
When WIFI of camera is connected with gimbal, single tap camera button to have camera record
★ Power Button
Long Press: power on & off
Singe Tap: switch between basic modes and Rolling Follow Mode
Triple Tap: pan axis rotate 180°
★ Shortcut Button
Long Press: enter Fast Follow Mode. Gimbal is more responsive to the movements with a faster speed. It also applies to quick transition between scenes.
Double Tap: Reset gimbal, three axes return to initial level, and gimbal works in Panning Mode.
★ Function Button
Single tap function button on the main interface to lock/unlock Touch screen. When other interfaces are activated, single tap function button to go back to the main interface.
★ Multi-function Knob
Long Press: switch between gimbal control and camera control
Single Tap: 1) when gimbal control is activated, single tap to switch among Pan Control / Roll Control / Tilt Control 2) when camera control is activated, and WiFi of camera is connected, single tap to switch between Zoom and Follow Focus options (They are available to those cameras which provide support). Besides, when a follow focus unit is connected, its rotation could be controlled. Rotate: control rotation of chosen axis / focus control / zoom in & out
How to Control Camera
Connect with cable: work with shutter release cable, single tap Camera Mode to have camera take photos.
Connect without cable: gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video/zoom/follow focus.
1 WiFi feature should be included so that camera could be connected via WiFi.
2 Digital Zoom and Follow Focus could be performed when they are supported. Please refer to the list of controllable cameras.
Because Sony does not open source of protocol, thus Follow focus is supported by Sony cameras. If needed, please attach a follow focus to Sony Camera.
Motor Dynamics Adjustment
Auto-match of Motor Dynamics is available to the app or Touch Screen. Gimbal also performs the auto-match process after being turned on, according to the load detected.
Main Functions for Users
- Initialize the gimbal when it is not level.
- Upgrade the firmware by Windows (USB connector is needed).
- Manually set up the start, the finish and the rotation route in auto-rotation mode.
- Manually lock the pan and tilt axes in any angles within rotatable range of each motor.
- Use the multifunction knob to switch the control function and related operation.
- Control camera to take photo (shutter release needs to be connected).
- Control camera to shoot/follow focus/zoom/set parameter (camera provides supports to those functions and its WiFi is connected).
- Connect to Feiyu ON App for firmware upgrading, setting parameters and virtual remote control.
- One 1/4 thread hole on the top of sliding arm of tilt axis for installation of extension support or other accessories.
- One 1/4 thread hole at the front of fixed plate for installation of follow focus or other accessories.
- One USB port at the buttom of fixed plate for connecting follow focus.
- 3.5mm jack behind fixed plate for plugging shutter release cable.
- One 1/4 thread hole on the pan motor for installation of accessories.
- One 1/4 thread hole at the base of handle for tripod and other accessories.
1252g (not inclusive of battery, shutter release cable, camera, lens and so forth)
Micro USB cable*1, Sony & Canon (N3 interface) & Panasonic (L1 interface) shutter release cables, 18650 INR*4, Tripod*1, Charger*1, Thumb Screw(Short)*1, EPP Portable Case
Follow Focus Unit (giveaway), Grip, High-end Follow Focus, Tripod with 1/4″ screw (pay attention to its max payload), Extension Accessories and Body-mounted Weight Support for installing flash lamp/ soft light/ Microphone and other devices via cold shoes.