Infinix Hot 9 Play 2GB Ram 32GB Rom 13mp Dual Camera 8mp Front Camera 6000mah
NPR 11,500.00 (-0%)
*** 1 year warranty ***
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition) – 32/2GB Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , 6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Storage & Ram: 32 GB eMMC 5.1 Storage & 2 GB Ram
- Camera: 13mp Dual Rear Camera, 8mp Front Camera
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po , 6000 mAh
Infinix HOT 9 Play
Infinix HOT 9 Play features a 6.82-inch HD+ punch-hole notched IPS display with a screen resolution of 1640 x 720p and a pixel density of 263ppi. Infinix is claiming a screen to body ratio of about 90.5%.
Under the hood, Infinix HOT 9 Play is equipped with an entry-level chipset, namely a MediaTek Helio A22 CPU. The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is expandable to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
At the back, the Infinix HOT 9 Play boasts a dual-camera setup consisting of a 13MP primary sensor pegged with a QVGA low light sensor and a triple LED flash support. Gone is the extra depth and macro sensor we have on the Infinix Hot 9, but it retains the 8MP front-facing camera kept in the notch overhead with an LED flash.
However, the design on the back of the handset gives an illusion that it has three cameras. You’ll also find fingerprint scanners and the Infinix branding on the back.
For security, the HOT 9 Play comes with face recognition and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It runs on Android 10 with Infinix’s skin XOS Dolphin version 6.0. Scrolling through on the handset, you’ll immediately notice that there are tons of bloatware that you can’t easily ignore.
But despite all the pre-installed apps and bloatware, it has a nifty yet helpful feature called Freezer that allows you to freeze apps from running in the background to keep your device optimized.
The connectivity options onboard the Infinix HOT 9 Play includes support for dual 4G VoLTE SIMs, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v5.0, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, with A-GPS.
Interestingly, the HOT 9 Play packs a larger 6000mAh battery with a 10W fast charger.
Key Specifications of Infinix HOT 9 Play
- Body Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.90mm
- Weight: 209 grams
- Design: Glass Front, Plastic build with a gem-cut texture design
- Display: 6.82″ punch-hole notched TFT IPS screen
- Resolution: HD+ 1640 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP wide, 1.12µm, AF, QVGA (Low light sensor) with triple LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with front flash
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22; 12nm mobile platform
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256GB via a microSD slot)
- Battery: 6,000mAh battery (34 hours Talktime & 34 days standby)
- Sensors: G-Sensors, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio, etc.
- OS: Android 10.0 (Go Edition)