Samsung Galaxy M01s 6.2inch 3GB Ram 32GB Rom 13mp+2mp Rear 8mp Front Camera 4000mah Battery
NPR 16,000.00 (-9%)
Samsung Galaxy M01s
*** 1 year warranty ***
- Display: 6.2-inch Infinity-V display
- Resolution: HD+
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card (Dedicated slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 with Samsung One UI Core 1.1
- Rear Camera: Dual; 13MP primary sensor, 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, micro-USB port, 10W charging
Samsung Galaxy M01s 3GB Ram 32GB Rom
Being the bigger sibling, the M01s has a bigger display than that of the M01. It comes with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution. The display has an Infinity-V notch to house the 8MP front camera.
Around the back, it has a dual-camera setup. The primary lens is of 13MP and the second one is a 2MP depth sensor. Furthermore, there’s a fingerprint sensor on the back too.
Under the hood, the device will run on MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. And it will be further complemented by 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The surprising, thing, however, is that it still runs on the dated Android 9 Pie. However, the M01 does run on Android 10 out of the box. Other than that, it has a 4000mAh battery that charges over MicroUSB.